- 1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
- 2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
- 3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
- 4: What’s something you really want right now?
- 5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 6: Do you like the beach?
- 7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
- 8: What’s the background on your cell?
- 9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
- 10: Do you like your phone?
- 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
- 12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
- 13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
- 14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- 15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
- 16: Are you tired?
- 17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
- 18: Are they a relative?
- 19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
- 20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
- 21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
- 22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- 24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
- 25: What’s on your mind?
- 26: Do you have any tattoos?
- 27: What is your favorite color?
- 28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
- 29: Who are you texting?
- 30: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- 31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
- 32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 35: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- 36: Where is your Mum right now?
- 37: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
When you want to have a conversation with someone but theres nothing to talk about
I’m Abraham de Lacy
O’Malley, the alley cat!
Trying to get through the week
When anyone else tries to take the corner seat on the sectional sofa